Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gymnastics on Rings

Wow! This is a proud Mommy posting. Since the shop opening more than a week ago, I haven't had much time to spare for the girls. Kieona was a little upset that I couldn't take them to their gymnastics lesson last Wednesday. Yesterday I made some time out for them by going with them for their class in the evening while Wai Gong watched the shop.

It was the most fabulous gymnastics lesson that I watched them perform. As they were having some certification testing, I just told them before the lesson to show me what they wanted me to see. Show me they did. Both were able to execute a backwards roll on the rings. Kieona could do that and come down in a straight up position without losing her balance. Kierra could hold her backwards roll on the rings very well for a long period of time. That is just so fantastic - anyone watching them will have been amazed. Well, even I for one, cannot do that, let alone balance my body and come down without losing balance. In fact, they were the only ones in the entire class who could successfully attempt that move.

It's a pity Mommy didn't have a videocam. It was a moment so good, yet the moment slipped without getting captured. It was fortunate though I made it to watch their routine. I hope I can get one more eureka moment like this and I hope I have my videocam ready the next time round.

1 comment:

The Seah Family said...

You should take a video shoot of it the next time you got a chance, Auntie Eliz would really love to take a look at their feats =)