Sunday, July 06, 2008

Kieona's Modelling Portfolio

If you have been reading about me talking about Kieona's modelling stunt, then you will know that we haven't signed up for her after her contract expired end of last year. Initially, it is because she was just under 4 yrs old and I didn't want to waste time and money doing the portfolio again without the opportunity for her to enrol in the catwalk course (for above 4yrs). Well, time passed so quickly and I decided to wait after after her 4 year old birthday since we are always either busy with Eugene and sometimes bringing the girls for their enrichments.

As everyone close may have known by now as well, Kieona and Kierra has kept asking for modelling. Kieona more so since she had been exposed before. The lazy mommy said we got to settle in first into our busy schedule..... ahhh... what an excuse as we've taken half a year and everything is still constantly changing.

Recently, some mother on one of the forums Mommy is subscribed to mentioned Impact's website and out of curiosity I went in to check, never once expecting to find Kieona's portfolio in there. As Daddy was hanging around, I just told him about how impressive looking the site was and that I never knew it existed actually. He asked if Kieona was in, and my reply was a curt, "How can it be lah? She's already stopped paying for the contract leh...". Since I was on their page of girl models Com cards, I clicked through some and surprise! There was a familiar picture we also had - it's Kieona! She looks realle lovely. Well, heck the schedules.... maybe we should just plan for a time to send both Kieona and Kierra down - to sign for modelling contracts again....

Check out http://www.impactmodels.com, mouse over the tab "girl" at the top of the site, click on the category "4-12". Scroll down to Kieona Lee.

Hurry, before it gets deleted before I manage to renew her contract.

1 comment:

The Seah Family said...

real cutie. =)