Friday, February 20, 2009

Our Car with Decal

Kierra took out a piece of paper which she had left in the car and asked me if it is Mommy's car. Mommy was driving then and just muttered that they must have stuffed a junk piece of paper in my car and didn't think more about what she was trying to say. She flipped open the piece of A4 paper at the same time when I stopped at the traffic lights.

I saw the Baby Slings & Carriers logo, and immediately knew what she was trying to tell me. She was talking about our car decal. "Mommy, this is your one right? This is the same picture as your car." Smiling, I explained that it was the our business logo and it represents the love a mother has for her baby, as she cradles and holds the baby close to her (as in babywearing). The baby naturally is contented close to the mother's chest. Baby feels comforted and is sleeping soundly because she is confident that Mommy will constantly surround her with love. Kierra went, "yes, baby love Mommy and Mommy love baby, right Mommy?"
Our car - driver's side
Our car - passengers' side

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

luv ur car =) - Eliz