Monday, June 04, 2007

Kieona Draws Faces

In the past few weeks, Kieona has started to get better with her drawing. What used to be simple scribbles, dots, lines and circles has started to take shape as funny faces, sun, etc. It's a wonder when Mommy suddenly saw that there were longish faces on the drawing board which we got for the girls last year. It was sudden, and when I found out that no one else drew them, I knew it had to be her. Boy, am I proud of my girl.

Given a few days of practising after that, she became better and better. Sometimes she still scribbles as she tries to write the number 1 (or so I think), but generally her favourite drawings center around funny faces - be it long, round, squarish or leaning towards triangle. Overall, her style is mainly a round face with 2 dots for eyes, with the corner of the lips moving upwards. She must be a happy girl. :)

No comments: